Position : Java Architect (Manager)
Location : Gurgaon (Cyber City)
Experience : 10-12 Yrs
Reporting to the Application Architects and teaming with the Software Solution Software Engineering and Product management groups, the Manager’s primary responsibility is to prototype, design, code and unit test application components as well as related monitoring and testing tools for the complete range of software products. This includes capturing user requirements through collaboration with business analysts, leading and participating in testing sessions, and coordinating final implementation of the application based on client and subject matter expert feedback. Our goal is to develop and deliver world class risk technology software solutions that enable our sales and delivery of professional services. You must be a self-starter and take creative approached to solving challenging problems and meeting tight deadlines. The Software Manager will participate in the overall product development lifecycle including the analysis, design, and implementation of client software solutions, and help align business requirements with software functions and features.
• Manage a team of 10-15 developers.
• Works with the various teams to analyse and assess implementation methodology.
• Identifies & communicates the technical infrastructure requirements.
• Designs comprehensive solutions and solves complex business problems.
• Analyses and fixes software errors in a timely and accurate manner and provides status reports where required.
• Follows Software Services best practices, coding convention, and other process guidelines.
• Develops and/or modifies individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in a larger system architecture.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
• At least 10 to 12 years commercial experience with strong emphasis on Java based technologies and RESTful web services.
|Experience||10 - 12 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Core Java Spring J2Ee Architecture Java Architect Spring Framework Spring|
|Contact Person||Amit Gupta|