• Participate in a wide range of projects covering civil foundations and structural steel design
• Do civil/structural steel finite element modeling, Dynamic Analysis of structures & foundations for both front end planning and the detailed engineering phase for multi-discipline projects.
• Assist the Lead Engineer with the delivery of project deliverables as they relate to scope, cost and schedule
• Prepare Engineering calculations by implementing all relevant Engineering standards and project procedures
• Perform engineering Calculations and drawings checking as per project Standards.
• Provide technical guidance to design team and sub consultants
• Liaise with Global peers across the Hatch business as required
• Effective Coordination with other Disciplines for successful delivery of Project Deliverables.
You bring to the role:
• Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
• 7+ years structural engineering experience in Industrial projects including design, analysis and installation
• Working experience in the Heavy Industry preferably in Mining and Metals
• Proficiency in computer usage and skilled in use of Staad Pro, Mathcad, spreadsheets, databases, etc., with fundamental knowledge/training in finite element analysis
• Proficiency with Structural engineering and design of reinforced concrete and steel structures.
• Sound knowledge of National and International design codes. Knowledge of Canadian and American codes will be preferable
• Strong customer focus and high-level diagnostic skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within multi discipline project teams
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take ownership and Responsibility of assigned work
|Experience||7 - 13 Years|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Staad Pro Structural Engineering|
Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies
|About Company||Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies|