IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Other Bachelor Degree
Salary (Per Annum)
12 Lac To 15 Lac
6 - 9 Years
We are looking for Lead Developer (Angular 7) for our US based client based in Gurgaon.
Let me know if you wish to take this forward or would like to refer it to anyone.
Position: Lead Developer (Angular 7)
Experience: 6-9 Yrs
Roles and responsibilities
• Design, develop, enhance, and test application components using an overall Agile software development process as an active participant of a Scrum team.
• Understand business requirements and develop application components including highly appealing GUI that meet those requirements for new and existing products.
• Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the product life cycle.
• Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate manner and provide status reports where required.
• Follow software development best practices, coding convention, and other process guidelines.
• Team with Project Manager and Application Architect to estimate activities and delivery in a timely manner.
• Research various software tools and technologies.
• Attend regular training and attain certifications deemed appropriate by the Database Architect and Senior Manager of the Software Engineering group.
• Assist/Conduct peer code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
• Actively communicate status of all tasks to team members and project managers in a timely manner.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:-
• 6-10 years of experience with strong emphasis on user interface design and web application development using MICROSOFT technologies.
• Must be proficient in ANGULAR 7
• Should know C# Cooperating with back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Should have knowledge of various API profiling tools like POSTMAN.