Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Work Location: Gurgaon
In this role the Design Asst. Manager would help shape the future of Design work. This would include streamlining, managing & adding value added services to current design practice. He/she will act as point of contact at for all design related support to practice teams and internally groom & train team members & help them grow in the firm.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Manage client and stakeholder expectations on all design related work including but not limited to business presentations, proposals, deliverables, videos, etc. produced across variety of tools and platforms
• Be the brand ambassador of Design and promote and market the work produced by the team at various forums and platforms
• Manage and lead a team of Team Leads/Senior Associates/Associates and take overall responsibility and ownership of all design work flowing into the team
• Drive quality process within team and ensure branding guidelines and standards are maintained and followed across all deliverables
• Promote a culture of Knowledge sharing within the team by collating new designs on a regular basis and ensuring the Design page is continuously updated with regular content and latest designs and templates
• Conduct design webinars periodically for practice to enable them to understand basics of designing and brand guidelines
• Continuously check and update the stakeholders on industry best practices, technology, new tools being used, innovative ideas that can be adopted and implanted for the team
• Will be expected to leverage upon his/her experience and knowledge of best practices
|Experience||8 - 14 Years|
|Salary||13 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Autocad Designer autocad quoting manager Design Engineer|
Fortune 100 Listed
|About Company||World's leading Management Consulting Firm in Gurgaon|
|Contact Person||Amit Gupta|