• Home • Selection Procedure
- Understanding the client with regard to current business, organization structure, culture & future growth plan.
- Understanding client workforce planning: WHERE, WHEN & HOW many people they need.
- Creating Profile Description: Understand what the profile is; the competency, the hot & soft skills and other relevant details. Based on these inputs we prepare the profile description for better understanding of roles & responsibilities.
- Mapping the target companies from which candidate to be sourced. After mapping the target companies, a list of most prospective candidates within these companies present to the client for evaluation.
- Conducting Preliminary HR & Technical interview to check the fitment & quality of candidate. We prepare a technical questionnaire, set of relevant technical questions, to screen the technical capabilities of candidate in a particular area which client is looking for.
- Due Diligence before client interview, we brief the entire process, Job description, company background, culture etc to the candidates before interview.
- Regular Pre & Post joining follow up with the client & candidate ensuring smooth transitions.
- Our Sourcing team conducts most of our research internally. We have a dedicated research & sourcing team, which is lead by experienced Account managers. 55% of our efforts on research utilize Internet based resources & 45% is devoted to identify passive/Niche talent using free job boards and groups on search engine optimizers for posting and searching networking sites, with a rigorous updated ATS.