Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Summary: Construction function in India is seeking applications from construction professionals with Field Engineering and Construction Management experience to support the role of Construction Manager in India office. Construction Manager will report to Manager of Construction in India office and shall be responsible to provide technical and administrative guidance and operational supervision to Construction Engineers, Construction Coordinators in New Delhi and Vadodara offices, as assigned. The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of construction activities on large industrial and heavy civil infrastructure projects, and an understanding of the stages of the project construction process and associated disciplines; the beneficial use of constructability during initial and detailed design phase, mobilization, construction, testing & commissioning and turnover, planning, safety and quality.
The key roles and responsibilities include:
1. Provide functional oversight to projects and construction teams assigned to New Delhi and Vadodara offices
2. Participate constructability meetings, planning meetings and assist in initiating constructability program on the project in collaboration with project and GBU construction teams.
3. Prepare staffing plans, home office construction deployment schedule on the projects and deploy home office construction resources in New Delhi and Vadodara offices. Prepare project specific constructability program.
4. Supervise project constructability program ensuring processes such as Construability, Lessons Learned, Design for Safe Construction, construction productivity initiatives, datacentric construction and other work processes are effectively implemented.
5. Support project proposal activities including input to project estimation on construction resources, construction equipment, staffing, schedule and construction trends.
|Experience||20 - 30 Years|
|Salary||35 Lac To 1 Crore P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Civil Engineering Construction Management Civil construction Civil Supervisor Civil Maintenance|
World's Largest EPC Giant
|About Company||World's Largest EPC Giant|
|Contact Person||Amit Gupta|