Kindly join our Telegram Group to keep updated on hot & urgent positions
Role Title: Senior Electrical Designer
reports To: Lead Electrical Engineer/designer
work Location: Gurgaon
contract Term: 3-6 Months (extension is also Possible)
the Senior Electrical Designer is Responsible for Development and Production of 3d Model, 2d Drawings and Mto Deliverables Especially in Smart Plant Environment. the Senior Electrical Designer Shall also Assists in the Resolution of all Technical Design / Layout Issues and Directs the Activities of other Designers in the Team (if Required). Additionally, the Senior Electrical Designer Shall also Co-ordinate with other Disciplines Through Interactions, Design Reviews and Strives to Meet Project Safety, Quality, Schedule Objectives.
• adhere to and Promote the Corporate Safety Culture.
• coordinate Work with the Lead Electrical Engineer, Including Taking Responsibility for Timely Completion of Deliverables.
• supervise, Review, Check and Be Responsible for Quality of Electrical Designs Performed By Self and also of Others in the Design Team, if Required.
• prioritize Project or Program Discipline Actions for the Purpose of Achieving Deliverable Quality and Adherence to Schedule.
• prepare Design Concepts for Internal and Client Reviews in Collaboration with Discipline Lead.
• produce Detailed Engineering Design Drawings and Documentation for the Project.
• perform 3d Model Clash Detection and Coordinate Electrical Design with other Disciplines Through Interactions and Design Reviews (mainly in Smart Plant Review).
• assist in the Preparation of Project Specific Procedures (symbols, Cell Libraries, Borders Etc).
• perform Complex Plant Layout and Electrical Systems Using 3d Design Modeling Tools, Especially S3d
|Experience||10 - 18 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Electrical Designing Electrical engineering|