Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Work Location – Gurgaon
Experience – 11-15 Years in Heavy industry experience like Mining and Metals, Oil and Gas
Contract duration – 12 months (fixed term), renewable is subject to completion of 12 months and work performance
Features of Fixed term Contract - Medical benefits & leave, monthly salary
Working Schedule: Candidate will have to work from Cyber City, Gurgaon office, Monday to Friday (minimum of 40hrs) from 8am to 5pm, additional compensation for over 40 hrs work.
Job Description: The Structural Designer is responsible for the production of civil/structural 3D models using Tekla, SP3D, Microstation and 2D drawings in accordance with project requirements under the supervision of the Lead Engineer/Designer. The Structural Designer is required to apply specialized and/or advanced engineering principles at conceptual level.
1. Produce and maintain technical and engineering drawings using 3D CAD software -SP3D, MicroStation as required
2. Check drawings prior to release
3. Ensure coordination with designers and engineers of other disciplines
4. Perform clash detection of models with other discipline models
5. In conjunction with engineering staff, prepare design concepts for both internal and client review
6. In conjunction with engineering staff, produce detailed engineering drawings and documentation for identified and approved concepts/projects
7. Participation in formal engineering review processes
8. Verify onsite condition and dimensions relating to existing facilities
Qualifications and Experience:
• Engineering diploma or equivalent (civil/structural)
• Minimum of 12 years of civil/structural design experience
• Experience within a large project, multidisciplinary EPCM environment
• Ability to design in a 3D environment
• Experience with heavy industrial and Mine Project structures and their foundations
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Key Skills||Electrical Design sp3d e3d Electrical Designer Structural Designer|
Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies
|About Company||Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies|