Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Role Title:Electrical Engineer / SPEL Engineer
Reports To: Lead Electrical Engineer
The Electrical Engineer will be part of an engineering team providing engineering services to large and small projects. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for preparing engineering calculations, technical specifications, data sheets and reports. The Electrical Engineer is also responsible for assistance/participation in on-site commissioning.
The Electrical Engineer reports to the Lead Electrical Engineer on a large project and to the Project Manager or Engineering Manager on small projects, i.e. functions as the Lead Electrical Engineer on small projects.
2. Key Responsibilities
• Prepare, subject to the approval of the Lead Electrical Engineer, technical documentation required for the execution of the project, including but not limited to design criteria, design calculations, system studies, , technical / standard specifications, SLD’s, grounding/ lightning/lighting design, lists& schedules, data sheets, package engineering, as-built documentation, detail drawings etc
• Strong experience in SPEL database to produce Electrical Deliverables - Standard Schematics, Cable Schedules, SLDs – MCCs & DBs, Load Lists, Termination schedules, MTO etc.
• Provide input to intra /inter discipline on timely basis to meet discipline / project objectives
• Review vendor /shop drawings to ensure conformity with engineering designs.
• Manage and coordinate with the Lead/Senior Electrical Engineers the progress of the engineering work in accordance with the project scope, schedule and procedures.
• Assist the Lead Electrical Engineer with the delivery of project requirements as they relate to scope, cost and schedule.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Electrical Engineer SPEL|
Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies
|About Company||Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies|