Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
The Structural Designer is responsible for the production of civil/structural 3D models using Tekla, SP3D, Microstation and 2D drawings in accordance with project requirements under the supervision of the Lead Engineer/Designer. The Structural Designer is required to apply specialized and/or advanced engineering principles at conceptual level.
• Produce and maintain technical and engineering drawings using 3D CAD software -SP3D, MicroStation as required
• Check drawings prior to release
• Ensure coordination with designers and engineers of other disciplines
• Perform clash detection of models with other discipline models
• In conjunction with engineering staff, prepare design concepts for both internal and client review
• In conjunction with engineering staff, produce detailed engineering drawings and documentation for identified and approved concepts/projects
• Participation in formal engineering review processes
• Verify onsite condition and dimensions relating to existing facilities
Qualifications and Experience:
• Engineering diploma or equivalent (civil/structural)
• Minimum of 12 years of civil/structural design experience
• Experience within a large project, multidisciplinary EPCM environment
• Ability to design in a 3D environment
• Experience with heavy industrial and Mine Project structures and their foundations
• Knowledge of industry or regulatory standards, regulations and codes pertinent to the design and systems related to the project
• Understanding of other discipline requirements
• Proficient in the use of SP3D, Tekla, Autocad & MicroStation
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good safety awareness
• Positive and Innovative Attitude.
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Staad Pro Structural Design sp3d|
Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies
|About Company||Canadian MNC - Leading EPC Client of A Square Technologies|